The objectives of this Club shall be:
- To provide an educational forum which stimulates interest in gardens and promotes excellence in gardening practices.
- To be an active force in community beautification and the conservation of natural resources.
- To give encouragement and scholarship assistance to future horticulturists.
- To offer an opportunity for social interaction among members who share a common interest in gardening and the environment.
- To promote interest in junior gardening
Through monthly meetings, workshops, field trips and hands-on projects our members have the opportunity to continually learn, while enjoying the camaraderie of fellow members.
Our Club enthusiastically welcomes new members and we invite you to Join us.